CAOS Resident Research Award
CAOS encourages Ophthalmology residents of Chinese descent to submit abstracts for this annual award. Applicant must be a current 3rd year resident (PGY-4) in an accredited Ophthalmology residency program in the United States. The resident must be the first author of the submitted abstract. The recipient will be honored at the CAOS AAO Banquet Program held during the American Academy of Ophthalmology Meeting.
The application deadline date is October 16, 2020. Applications submitted after this date will not be reviewed.
Applicant must be:
1. Current 3rd year resident (PGY-4) in an accredited US Ophthalmology residency program
2. Primary investigator or first author
3. Of Chinese descent
- Each abstract will be evaluated by members of the CAOS Scientific Committee, blinded to name, authors, and residency program
- The abstract may have been presented elsewhere
- Each applicant may only submit one (1) abstract
- Clinical and basic science research projects will be considered
- The deadline for receipt of abstracts is October 16, 2020
- The award winner must be present during the CAOS AAO Banquet Program held Monday evening, during the annual AAO meeting
Submissions should include 3 files:
1. Curriculum Vitae
2. Separate title page: including title, author names, academic affiliations, year of Ophthalmology residency and program, contact address and phone number, acknowledgements and financial disclosure.
3. Separate Abstract (with no authors, institutions, hospitals, etc.): Include purpose, study design, methods, results, and conclusions.
- Tables (if applicable)
- Figures (if applicable)
(Please place abstract, tables, figures, and references in 1 file)
Please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org